- Published : 19.03.2020.
Notice on the postponement of the Presidency Conference on Teachers and Trainers of the Future
March 19 2020
NOTICE ON POSTPONEMENT
OF THE PRESIDENCY CONFERENCE
ON TEACHERS AND TRAINERS FOR THE FUTURE
Due to the overall situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and recommendations of the National Civil Protection Authority, the Ministry of Science and Education has decided to postpone the Presidency Conference on Teachers and Trainers for the Future.
The conference should have been held on 24 -25 March in Šibenik within Croatia’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The Presidency Conference is postponed for June 2020. The public will be timely informed on the date. News related to the conference can be reached on the official conference website: https://hrpresedu.eu/
Maybe you are interested in...
- The online meeting of the Directors General for Higher Education held on 24 March 2020 as part of the Croatia's Presidency of the Council of the EU
- The Bologna Follow-up Group Board held its meeting at the Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia
- State Secretary Branka Ramljak participates in the conference “Europe that develops” in Varaždin
- Meeting with the Norwegian delegation at the Ministry of Science and Education
- DG EAC Director-General Themis Christophidou meets State Secretaries of the Ministry of Science and Education