- Published : 10.09.2019.
Meeting with the delegation of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science on Education and Training
Zagreb, September 10 2019A meeting between the delegation of the Netherlands and representatives of the HR PRES Education Team of the Croatian Ministry of Science and Education was held on 10 September 2019, with the aim of exchanging information and examples of good practice regarding the Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
Assistant Minister Lidija Kralj welcomed the delegates, introducing them to the current education reform in the Republic of Croatia and its first results. Ms Ana Tecilazić Goršić, Head of Sector for Development of Higher Education, presented the upcoming events of the Croatian Presidency of the Council in the first semester of 2020, as well as the defined priorities in the field of education: Mobility and Brain Circulation, the new Strategic Framework for European Cooperation in Education and Training – ET 2030, educational reforms as part of the European Semester and Teachers for the Future. The Erasmus+ programme and the European Universities Initiative were also discussed more specifically following the above-mentioned topics, as well as the new ET 2030 strategic framework, which resulted in agreeing to further closer cooperation.
Mr Max Bueno de Mesquita, the representative of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, thanked his Croatian counterparts for the reception and the opportunity for Netherlands to get acquainted with the priorities of the Croatian Presidency, as well as to discuss the relevant topics in the field of education in more detail.
Maybe you are interested in...
- Video conference held on “Teachers and Trainers for the Future: Towards the ‘New Normal’” within the Croatian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Online meeting of the Bologna Follow-up Group held on 26 June 2020 as part of the Croatia’s Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Video conference Teachers and Trainers for the Future: Towards a ‘New Normal’ to be held on 29 June 2020
- Fourth videoconference of education ministers on implications of the pandemic on education and training
- Divjak: EU countries to invest more in digital transformation next year