- Published : 19.03.2020.
Notice on the postponement of the Presidency Conference on Teachers and Trainers of the Future
March 19 2020
NOTICE ON POSTPONEMENT
OF THE PRESIDENCY CONFERENCE
ON TEACHERS AND TRAINERS FOR THE FUTURE
Due to the overall situation regarding the COVID-19 outbreak and recommendations of the National Civil Protection Authority, the Ministry of Science and Education has decided to postpone the Presidency Conference on Teachers and Trainers for the Future.
The conference should have been held on 24 -25 March in Šibenik within Croatia’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
The Presidency Conference is postponed for June 2020. The public will be timely informed on the date. News related to the conference can be reached on the official conference website: https://hrpresedu.eu/
Maybe you are interested in...
- Video conference held on “Teachers and Trainers for the Future: Towards the ‘New Normal’” within the Croatian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Online meeting of the Bologna Follow-up Group held on 26 June 2020 as part of the Croatia’s Presidency of the Council of the EU
- Video conference Teachers and Trainers for the Future: Towards a ‘New Normal’ to be held on 29 June 2020
- Fourth videoconference of education ministers on implications of the pandemic on education and training
- Divjak: EU countries to invest more in digital transformation next year